Storm Damage Roof Repair
Serving Bremen, Carrollton, Tallapoosa, Bowden, Temple & More
Family-Owned & Operated
24/7 Emergency Services
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Storm Damage & Emergency Roof Repair Contractors
No one can control Mother Nature, and when she unleashes her fury, nothing is safe, including your roof. From hail damage to fallen trees, your roof can take a beating when a storm rolls through the Atlanta area. With hurricane-force winds always a possibility since we lie so close to the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, having a reliable, durable roof that can withstand impacts is super important.
Alpha Roofing serves the Atlanta area, including Bremen, Carrollton, Tallapoosa, Bowden, and Temple, with residential and commercial storm damage roof repair, including hail damage and emergency roofing services. Damage to your home or business's roof is nothing to take lightly, and our local roofing company is here to ensure your family and customers are safe. When you partner with us, we do our best to expedite your roofing service, offering the highest-quality roofing materials, including Atlas roof shingles, for longevity and protection. Our local roofers undergo years of training in order to bring you the best customer service experience from start to finish. Call our local roofing company for a free estimate today!
COMMON ROOF STORM DAMAGE WE SEE IN THE TEMPLE AND ATLANTA AREA
- Missing shingles
- Broken tiles
- Dents in your roof's vents and/or flashing
- Gutter damage
- Hail damage
PROFESSIONAL STORM DAMAGE ROOF REPAIR SERVICES IN THE ATLANTA AREA
HOW TO INSPECT YOUR ROOF FOR STORM DAMAGE
- Ensure the storm is over. Many people make the mistake of running outside in the middle of a storm to check on their home or roof. If it's hailing, you could become seriously injured. You could also be hit by flying debris or even trees. Before you exit your home to assess any possible storm damage, be sure the storm is over and that it's safe to do so.
- Watch where you step. If a severe storm has blown through Bremen, Carrollton, Tallapoosa, Bowden, and/or Temple, odds are, there is a lot of debris on the ground that could be hazardous. From broken glass to nails and downed power lines, you need to be extremely careful about where you step after a storm has blown through.
- Don't splash in mud puddles. While your kids may be lured in by the fun of splashing in mud puddles, don't let them. Standing water can hide dangerous objects, such as broken glass, but, more importantly, it can be electrically charged if there are downed power lines in the area. Be vigilant, and stay away from standing water if at all possible.
- Don't check your home or office in the dark. As tempting as it may be to check your home for storm damage immediately after the storm passes, don't do it if it's dark out. First, you won't be able to see much anyways, such as dents or missing shingles, and two, it's super easy to trip, fall, and hurt yourself, or to step on something you can't see. Nothing is worth risking your safety.
- Call for a professional roof inspection. While it's great to eyeball storm damage, only a trained eye can see all of the damage that has occurred from a storm. You will probably notice obvious storm damage signs, such as granules in your yard and missing shingles, but the finer details of storm damage, such as hail damage and puncture holes, can be hard to see. Alpha Roofing offers free storm damage estimates in the Atlanta-area. Call us to schedule today!
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR ATLANTA AREA HOME OR BUSINESS HAS STORM DAMAGE
- Determine the extent of your roof's storm damage. You'll want to see how much damage your home has sustained, such as damaged siding, holes or dents in your roof, missing shingles, hanging gutters, etc. You'll want to take pictures of what you find for insurance purposes as well. Ultimately, a roofing contractor, such as Alpha Roofing, will help you determine all of the damage your roof has sustained.
- Make temporary roof repairs as needed. If you have a tree on top of your roof that has partially collapsed your roof, this is a major roof repair that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. While a roof replacement service will take place most likely in a few weeks once the insurance company has completed their processes, you need to take immediate steps to remove the tree and install a roof patch so you can live in the home until a permanent fix can be rendered. Thus, if you have storm damage that could cause further damage to your home or impacts how you live, it should be repaired promptly.
- Call your homeowners insurance company. If you plan on submitting a claim through your homeowners insurance, you will most definitely need to make a call to your insurance company. They will send out an assessor to officially assess the damage on your home or office. They will take photos of the damage they find as well to document their findings. If it was a large storm in your area, this process could take a few weeks, which is why investing in temporary fixes (keep your receipts for your insurance company) is crucial.
- Get estimates for your roof repair. Call your local roofing contractors for estimates. You'll want to avoid using storm chasers which are national organizations that send out roofing contractors in storm areas. Once you receive your estimates, ask if they will work with your insurance company on your behalf (most will). Then choose the one that is right for you.
- Schedule your roof repair. In a hard hit storm damage area, this may take some time. Roofing contractors will be busy. As long as your roof is still sustainable, you should be fine waiting. Most local roofing companies will get to your home as soon as they can. Call Alpha Roofing for your free roof estimate today!
READY TO GET STARTED?
CHOOSE THE BEST STORM DAMAGE ROOF REPAIR NEAR TEMPLE TODAY
If your home or business's roof has sustained damage during a storm, it can be disconcerting to say the least. After all, your roof ensures everything beneath it is protected from the elements. When you partner with a professional roofing contractor, such as Alpha Roofing, we can assess the structural integrity of your roof for you to offer you peace of mind while you await roof repair. We'll assess the damage, give you a free estimate on the cost, and offer advice on what to do while you wait for storm damage or hail damage roof repair. You can rest assured that your roof will be taken care of both in the interim and during roof repairs.
Alpha Roofing is an Atlanta-area roofing contractor, serving such cities as Bremen, Carrollton, Tallapoosa, Bowden, and Temple. We offer the best roofing services, including new roof installations, roof repairs, roof maintenance, roof replacement, and storm damage roof repair. Our roofing company has years of experience helping homeowners and business owners have a solid, long-lasting, beautiful roof that can help repeal Mother Nature's fury. Our local roofers have undergone extensive training to install and repair your roof expeditiously, taking up as little of your time as possible. We focus on bringing value to the customer, which we do from start to finish. We offer you the best roofing material options and are up-front about costs. Throughout the length of your project, we are always available to answer questions and to get your needs taken care of.
Alpha Roofing can't wait to help you with your storm damage or hail damage roof repair. Visit our online roof visualizer to see what new roof shingles would look like on your home or office building, and call us for a free estimate today!